To Our Woodridge Family and Customers,
With the lockdown implemented by Governor Pritzker, you may be wondering what will happen with your project. We've read the entire order and here's where things stand with ongoing projects.
- - The lockdown is in effect from March 21st at 5 pm until April 7th
- - Construction work is an Essential Infrastructure that is allowed to continue
- - We've confirmed with our primary supplier that they are continuing to work
- - We are asking that payments be made through our office by calling 847-577-2722 x803
- - For any questions about work being performed, instead of going outside and talking directly to the crew members, please call the office 847-577-2722
- - We will reach out to discuss your specific project and impact the lockdown may have on it
- Our crews will continue to follow the guidelines from the CDC on social distancing, handwashing and staying home if sick.
As a small business, we truly appreciate your patience with all of this. We remain committed to providing the best service possible and can’t thank you enough for your business.
Lastly, our thoughts remain with those directly affected by the virus and those working tirelessly to treat them. We appreciate you.
Eric Hoffman, President