Do you enjoy talking with customers, helping to find solutions to challenges and working with a team? Then we're looking for YOU. We are looking for a customer service representative who is patient, empathetic, and passionate about communicating. You're able to put yourself in our customer's shoes and advocate for them. You understand that customer feedback is priceless and you're good at gathering it. You are a natural problem-solver and are confident that you can investigate to get enough information to resolve customer complaints.
Our goal is to the ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquires and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Follow up on incoming sales leads and schedule sales team
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
• Must sign confidentiality agreement
This is a Full-time position.
Woodridge Deck & Gazebo is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.