Employment Type: part-time/per project (could be year-round)
Hours per Week: varies
Pay: $12~$16.00/hr (labor) (based on experience & knowledge)
- Site preparation and clean-up
- Clean and maintain all equipment assigned to you as well as account for all equipment each day
- Promote a positive and professional image of the company
- Experience in building and tools and able to perform a variety of duties.
- Meet at the shop and travel to job sites with the crew.
- English (Spanish a plus)
- Valid Drivers License (CDL a plus) Must have a reliable form of transportation to get you to our site each and every morning on time
- Lift and carry 60+ pounds of material/equipment
- Work in all weather conditions
- Good communication skills in English
Qualified applicants must have government issued ID's for I-9 (Driver's license, social security card, birth certificate, etc.). Applicant will be required to submit information for a background check and drug screen.