Become a Member of our Sales Team
Woodridge Deck & Gazebo is a leading builder of decks, gazebos, sunrooms and other outdoor living spaces.
We are seeking established professionals who can work with clients to identify requirements, design, and sell our custom built outdoor structures. Previous sales experience is a plus. Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent customer servic, and strong work ethic are required.
As a member of our sales team, you are primarily responsible for all sales activies including consultative selling, providing product and solution recommendations to prospects and client based on their needs.
If you have experience in hardscape design and love sketching designs for outside structures, this is the job for YOU. As a member of our Sales Team, you will be a part of creating some of the best-built outdoor structures in the Chicagoland area.
- Present and sell products and services to current and potential clients based on their needs.
- Demonstrate a solid product knowledge for the brands used in our solutions.
- Display outstanding customer service and foster a friendly environment
- Communicate in a professional manner
- Develop and maintain up-to-date product knowledge of the deck, gazebo, sunroom, patio, and outdoor living products and brands used for our solutions
- Must have reliable transportation
- Desirable: Experience with hardscape design such as grade changes and landscape sketching, deck design, and landscape design.
- Experience estimating projects with accurate measurements and price product proposals
- Must be goal-driven, have good organizational and administration skills in order to self-manage and complete relevant paperwork.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years minimum of previous sales experience and a proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Basic knowledge of construction
- Ability to learn how to read and interpret construction drawings
- Strong reading, writing, arithmetic, and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort with modern communication and computing technology
- Interest in arts, design, and helping people
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to learn quickly to adapt to new environments/situations and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes
- Excellent driving record
Our ideal candidate understands that truth and product knowledge will take them a long way. They will be genuine and sincere when sharing their designs and knowledge of the different products we offer.
Customer Appointments may include evenings and Saturdays
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement
Compensation: Commission-based Position
Qualified Leads are Provided - NO COLD CALLING
Woodridge Deck & Gazebo is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.