What is the average timetable for deck construction?
Are permits needed?
Yes. It typically takes 10 working days to obtain a building permit.
Average permit fees are $40-$100. We get the appropriate permits for you.
What's required at contract signing?
At contract signing the following is due:
- Plat of Survey or legible full size copy
- A legal description of the property, home location relative to property and official seal
- Real Esate Index Number or PIN
- Permanent Index Number or Parcel Number on tax bill or mortgage closing document
- Down Payment: 1/3rd of total cost
What's required at completion?
Upon completion the following is due:
- Final Payment: Remaining 2/3rd of total cost
- Actual Permit Fee(s)
How to find a professional deck maintenance company?
Where to find High Quality products?
Sherwin Williams – 100 W. Higgins Rd., South Barrington (847) 551-1713
Please ask for Ewelina Czupryna, Jenna Cionko, or Stephanie Church. Please let them know we sent you in and they will give you a discount on the suggested products.